When you use this website -- LevelNews.org -- you are agreeing to the following Terms of Service, where you are the "user" and LevelNews.org is the "website". If you do not agree to these terms, you may not use this website. The following list contains the terms of this agreement:
1. You are responsible for you. As a user, your access to and use of this website is your responsibility and is your risk. When you use this website to chat, post, follow links and interact with other users, you do so at your own risk and you are liable for any consequences thereof. LevelNews.org is designed to protect your privacy from advertising networks, but cannot guarantee your privacy because it lives on the internet which is a vast and strange place. Be smart. Do not share personal information with strangers or engage in other behaviors which could have negative consequences while using the website. But if you do, you and only you are responsible for the consequences. You are responsible for any harm resulting from your words or actions while using the website. LevelNews.org disclaims any responsiblity for resulting consequences of your actions, and the actions of others against you.
2. Content Posted on LevelNews.org LevelNews.org cannot review all materials shared by other users on this website. The website may contain information that is inaccurate, contains errors, inconsistencies, copyright violations or is otherwise objectionable. The website will do its best to remove hate-speech, pornography, spam, copyright violations or any other offensive items, but there's a chance we won't get to it before you see it, and you agree that LevelNews.org is not responsible for any resulting harm the content may cause. You are responsible for using your own discretion in visiting websites and any harm/consequences that result. LevelNews.org disclaims any consequences including but not limited to viruses, worms, trojans, or other kinds of malware that may end up on your device as a result of visiting other websites that are linked from this website.
4. Your Copyrights You the user will retain copyright to any content you post or transmit to LevelNews.org, including images.
5. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policies LevelNews.org repsects your intellectual property rights as well as the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by links or content on the website, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining what materials you believe to be in violation of your copyright and where it can be found on LevelNews.org. Additionally, you must provide your contact information including address, email, phone number as well as a statement that the information you have supplied is true and correct and that you are either the copyright owner or are authorized to act on on behalf of the copyright owner. We will respond and remove the material and/or links to the material should all of those things be provided. We reserve the right to remove content alleged to be infringing without prior notice to the user who posted it.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties The website is provided "as-is". LevelNews.org disclaims all warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We cannot guarantee the website is error-free.
7. Limitation of Liability In absolutely no event will LevelNews.org be liable for any direct or indirect damages, nor loss of revenues resulting from use of this site or any third-party content contained therein, nor loss due to interruption of service or corruption of data.
8. Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold harmless LevelNews.org and any of its contractors, licensors, officers, employees, owners, and agents from any and all claims, including attorney's fees, arising out of your use of this website.
9. Jurisdiction LevelNews.org is currently located in San Francisco County, California and any legal actions related to it shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, United States. By using this site you agree that any legal action must be brought under the courts within this jurisdiction.
10. LevelNews.org reserves the right to change these Terms of Service Over time these terms of service will change and evolve and we reserve the right the change and update them where appropriate.